Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska Library
We have numerous publications, books and videos available for loan. We also have computers for you to research information on the Internet. Current titles on topics of interest to family and professional caregivers are available at all our locations.
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday (closed on major holidays)
Come in, take a look and ask questions!
• Alzheimer’s: A Caregiver’s Guide and Sourcebook
• Blueprint for Home-Based Long-term care for the Elderly in Alaska
• Guide to Nutrition and Feeding
• Caring for an Alzheimer’s Patient Across the Miles
• Day to Day
• Facing Alzheimer’s: Family Caregivers Speak
• When someone you care for has Alzheimer’s
• Medical Assistance in Alaska
• Memories in the Making
• My Journey into Alzheimer’s Nursing Home Laws
• 36-Hour Day
• Understanding Difficult Behaviors
• The Validation Breakthrough
And many more…
If you would like more information about our publications, please click here.