When businesses or individuals support the programs and services of Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska through sponsorship opportunities, they become true partners with the people we serve across Alaska. Their contributions provide help and hope to our neighbors, families, friends and co-workers across the state.
Your involvement in Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska is a meaningful way to invest in the community in which your business operates.
By funding one of the many services of Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska, you will:
• Gain invaluable visibility within the community.
• Reach individuals across Alaska through promotion in our newsletter, website, Facebook and Twitter.
• Receive recognition within the business community.
You can become involved through funding or in-kind sponsorship in many ways!
• ABC’s of Caregiving – Funding speaker fees, program materials, advertising the classes.
• Alzheimer’s Awareness Information – Funding development and distribution of written materials statewide through print media, radio and television spots.
• Annual Research Forum – Sponsor the speaker’s honorarium, travel expenses, promotion and location of the forum.
• Annual report – Sponsor for the issue.
• Amblin’ for Alzheimer’s– A memorable walk and fund raising event that all ages can enjoy.
• Art Links – Funding art materials and advertising of the program.
• Library – Purchasing up to date library materials and advertising of the program.
• Mind Matters– Funding materials for outreach, promotion and advertising of the program.
• Memory Screenings– Funding materials for outreach, promotion and advertising of the program.
• Newsletter – Sponsor for each quarter or for the entire year.
• Savvy Caregiver – Purchasing supplies, training books and CD’s for program participants.
• S.A.F.E. (Senior Assistance for Essentials) – Purchasing supplies for frail elders that are not covered by insurance, Medicare or Medicaid.
If you would like to sponsor any of our programs or services contact our development department at 907-561-3313.