Alzheimer's Resource of Alaska is
the state’s leading source of information, support and services for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia (ADRD). We are a statewide 501(c)(3) non-profit organization working to provide programs and services that ensure quality of life for all Alaskan elders until a cure is found.
"To unite with Alaskans affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders to ensure quality of life until a cure is found."
- Education programs for individuals, families and caregivers
- Care Coordination services
- In-Home Services (respite, chore, personal care assistance)
- Social & mental engagement programs
- Training for professionals and direct service workers
- Memory screenings
- Support Groups
- Financial assistance programs
- And more...