« Medicaid Waivers ALI APDD IDD ISW CCMC
Adults with Physical and Developmental Disabilities
Our services are designed with you in mind, we are your advocate. Working with your care planning team we can identify and connect you with the services and supports that maximize your independence and ensure your safety.
To be eligible for the waiver you must:
- Be on Medicaid
- Have a Developmental Disability Determination, and
- Meet Nursing Facility Level of Care requirements
Person-centered care matters and we believe in client choice!
For individuals on the Medicaid Waiver we can coordinate the following services:
- Specialized nursing services
- Health- and safety-related home modifications
- Chore services
- Specialized medical equipment and supplies
- Family habilitation
- Supported living
- Day habilitation
- Supported employment
- Professional treatment/therapy
Request a consultation to see how we can assist you with your individual Care Coordination needs.