Alaskans Living Independently
Our Care Coordinators are Professionals who have extensive and current knowledge of community resources. They understand the eligibility requirements and payment options for home and community-based services.
To be part of the Home and Community Based Services Waiver program you must have a Care Coordinator. The Care Coordinator will complete a Home and Community Based Waiver application. The State of Alaska makes the determination of eligibility.
Waiver Services we can help with coordinating:
- Help with activities of daily living
- Specialized private duty nursing services
- Adult day services
- Environmental modifications
- Chore services
- Meals For individuals over 18
- Specialized medical equipment and supplies
Request a consultation to see how we can assist you with your individual Care Coordination needs.