« Medicaid Waivers ALI APDD IDD ISW CCMC
Alaskans Living Independently
Our Care Coordinators are Professionals who have extensive and current knowledge of community resources. They understand the eligibility requirements and payment options for home and community-based services.
To be part of the Home and Community Based Services Waiver program you must have a Care Coordinator. The Care Coordinator will complete a Home and Community Based Waiver application. The State of Alaska makes the determination of eligibility.
Waiver Services we can help with coordinating:
- Help with activities of daily living
- Specialized private duty nursing services
- Adult day services
- Environmental modifications
- Chore services
- Meals For individuals over 18
- Specialized medical equipment and supplies
Request a consultation to see how we can assist you with your individual Care Coordination needs.